Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are in effect when booking a hunt with JW Hunting AB (“JW Hunting”), unless there is written agreement to the contrary, signed by JW Hunting. The hunting guest shall thoroughly read these terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, the hunting guest shall immediately contact JW Hunting.
2. When booking a hunt the hunting guest approves these terms and conditions including possible addendums and changes. By any differences between these terms and conditions and specially made agreements these terms and conditions are valid.
3. When the hunting guest comes to an agreement with JW Hunting the agreement has to be signed by both sides or through JW Hunting in writing confirms the booking.
Services included/not included in the hunting arrangements
4. The cost for the hunting arrangement (the “Price”) includes, if not otherwise agreed, the cost for the actual shooting and the hunting management or the hunting guide. VAT is added if nothing else has been agreed upon.
5. The hunting guest is responsible for the booking of, and the payment for, conveyance and transportation to and from [and within] the hunting grounds, beverages, hunting license, weapon import permit, food and lodging during and after the hunt. The hunting guest is also responsible for additional costs such as [cost for transport within the hunting grounds], instructor fees, trophy fees, trophy handling and gratuities and is required to pay these extra costs before leaving the hunting grounds.
6. The hunting guest is responsible for providing weapon and ammunition for the hunt and for obtaining valid hunting licenses and firearms import permits. The hunting guest is also responsible for obtaining all necessary insurance policies for the hunt, including health-, accident-, travel- and third party liability insurance.
7. JW Hunting reserves the right to alter the Price at any time due to changes beyond the control of JW Hunting such as altered exchange rates, taxes, transport costs, custom tariffs and operators price increase.
8. The hunting guest is required to pay a deposit amounting 30 per cent of the Price within ten days from the date of booking. Should JW Hunting not have received the deposit in the right amount within ten days from the day of booking, the reservation cannot be guaranteed.
9. The price shall be paid in full no later than 30 days before the commencement of the hunt.
10. Eventual extra costs agreed to be charged a hunting guest, shall be paid in 10 days net.
11. An interest rate of 1.5 per cent per month will be charged on overdue payment.
12. If the hunting guest cancels a reservation less than 90 days but more than 30 days before the commencement of the hunt the deposit will not be refunded. Should the hunting guest cancel the reservation less than 30 days before the commencement of a hunt, neither the Price nor the cost for additional arrangements regarding food, lodging and transport that may have been agreed upon, will be refunded.
13. In the event that JW Hunting has agreed to arrange for visitor firearm import permit, trophy import permit, hunting license and hunting insurance for a guest, the cost incurred for these arrangements will not be refunded, irrespective of the date and time of cancellation.
14. JW Hunting owns the right to charge an administrative fee of ten per cent of the amount refunded is charged.
15. JW Hunting may cancel the hunting arrangement at any time without being liable to compensate the hunting guest where fewer persons than the number prescribed for each arrangement have been registered and paid for the hunt and JW Hunting has notified the guest thereof no later than fifteen  days before the commencement of the hunt.
Obligations of the hunting guest
16. The hunting guests knowledge of shooting must be at least the equivalent to Swedish huntsman examination or corresponding education, and the guest must, if required, perform shooting tests before the beginning of the hunt. The hunting guest must follow existing national laws and the regulations of the hunting ground in question.
17. The hunting guest is obliged to unconditionally follow the regulations of the hunting leader or the hunting guide. Should the hunting guest act contrary to such regulations or to existing safety regulations, the hunting management or guide may interrupt the hunt and exclude the hunting guest from the hunt, without the hunting guest receiving any refund for the hunt or other expenses.
18. The hunting guest participates in the hunt at his own risk and shall therefore not hold JW Hunting responsible for accidents or other injurious events which may effect himself. The hunting guest is also fully responsible for damages inflicted by himself during and in connection with the hunt.
19. If the hunting guest should happen to kill or damage a hunting dog the owner shall be compensated with minimum EURO 5.000.
20. In the event that JW Hunting has arranged for transportation, mounting and preparation of a hunting guest’s trophies, JW Hunting shall notify the hunting guest by mail when the trophies are to be paid for and collected. If the hunting guest does not pay for the handling of or collect the trophy within 30 days from the date of notification, JW Hunting is entitled to sell or otherwise dispose of the trophy as compensation for expenses and storage. The sale will be accounted for and sent to the hunting guest. The hunting guest is responsible to pay JW Hunting the costs not covered by the sale of the trophies.
21. The hunting guest may not present any claim against JW Hunting based on a fault in a hunting arrangements unless the guest has informed JW Hunting AB, or its operators, of such fault within a reasonable time from the time the guest noticed or should have noticed the fault. If possible, the hunting guest shall inform JW Hunting or its operators of the fault during the hunting arrangement.
22. Complaints should be made in writing to JW Hunting no later than one month from the last day of the hunting arrangement.
Limitation of Liability
23. JW Hunting shall have no liability for acts or omissions of airline companies, hotels or other establishments with which JW Hunting co-operates.
24. Hunting is a sport that involves risks. Big Game hunting can be dangerous. Although every possible care is taken to safeguard you and your property, JW Hunting accepts no responsibility for any accident, injury or illness incurred during or arising from any safari or loss or damage of client’s property during the safari. JW Hunting accepts no responsibility for changes of any government fees or policies; however, in the unlikely event of any sudden changes every endeavour will be made to notify you of these changes. No guarantees are made for any animal not obtained during the hunt as the principles of fair chase are strictly adhered to, ensuring your hunt is sporting and challenging .
25. JW Hunting draws your attention to the fact that there are certain inherent risks involved in participating in the type of trips sold by JW Hunting and that you accept them at your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to take all appropriate medical advice prior to departure as to whether you are fit enough to undertake the trip booked. JW Hunting shall no be liable for illness, injury or death sustained on a programme sold by JW Hunting which is not due to the gross negligence of JW Hunting, its officers, authorized representatives or agents whomsoever.
26. JW Hunting is never responsible to compensate the hunting guest with a higher amount than the Price according to §3 above.
27. JW Hunting shall not be liable to pay any compensation where the hunting arrangement can not be carried through - fully or partly - due to impediment beyond the control of JW Hunting which JW Hunting or its operators and hunting arrangers could not reasonably be expected to have taken into account at the time of the reservation of the arrangement and which
impediment or its effects they could not reasonably have avoided or overcome. Such an impediment may result from events such as the following, this enumeration not being exhaustive; war, threat of war, riots and revolutions, acts of piracy, acts of sabotage, terrorist activities, natural and nuclear disasters, explosions, fire, boycotts, strikes and lockouts of all kinds, closure, congestion of ports/airport, technical or maintenance problems with transportations and acts of authority whether lawful or unlawful.
Governing Law, Arbitration
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Sweden.
29. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall finally be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The arbitration tribunal shall be composed of a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The place of arbitration shall be Stockholm. The language used in the proceedings shall be Swedish.